Monday, 31 December 2012

I SAW THESE MOVIES IN 2012

I realize that I'm going out to the movie theatre less and less each year. I guess being middle aged means that I'm a little less tolerant of the hassles that come with movie-going than I used to be. Despite that, I still think that seeing a movie in a theatre with an audience that is actually there to watch the movie is the best way to go - There, in the dark and on a giant screen, the movie controls you as opposed to the other way around as in home-viewing. With that in mind, here categorically are the movies I left my lair to see in 2012, though not all of them we're released this past year.

I liked these movies:

Django Unchained
Holy Motors
Seven Psychopaths
Killer Joe
Argo
Frankenweenie
Cloudburst
The Expendables 2
Moonrise Kingdom
Ted
The Dark Knight Rises
To Rome With Love
Brave
Prometheus
The Artist
The Woman in Black
Melancholia

I thought these were mediocre:

Lincoln
Sinister
The Master
Snow White and The Huntsman
Dark Shadows
The Raven
Cabin in the Woods

I disliked this movie:

The Grey

2 comments:

burun estetigi said...

I really got to know a lot more from it.. I am a wondered for good knowledge here and there this blog very sportive for me every point of view.
burun estetigi

Yüz Germe said...

It is really nice to visit your post guys. I love your post and expect more post form you. I appreciate your work here.
Yüz Germe